The Beacon Express Service is Beacon Wi-Fi’s entry-level Marina Wi-Fi service that uses our in-cabin wireless technology and methodology, award winning marina access code system, remote equipment monitoring and FREE roaming for your boaters. It is a program designed for Yacht Clubs and Marinas that have less than 100 slips or are only interested in basic Wi-Fi service. Your customers will enjoy the wireless power of the Beacon Wi-Fi Network with reduced technical support, field repair and upgrades.
1) The Marina, Yacht Club or Port pays a small installation fee, usually a fraction of the equipment costs. This includes our proprietary noise management technology and configurations.
2) Beacon Wi-Fi maintains ownership of the equipment and manages the installation of the network – it is still the Beacon Wi-Fi Network!
3) The Marina, Yacht Club or Port provides Beacon Wi-Fi access to a broadband connection (cable/DSL).
4) The Marina, Yacht Club or Port pays a small monthly service fee which includes:
a) Our award winning Marina Code system with codes available via spreadsheet
b) FREE roaming at all of our locations for the specified number of boaters
c) Technical support via email and FAQ
5) The boaters at your location get the award-winning Beacon Wi-Fi Network for FREE.
6) While cruising, your customers get FREE access any of our 250+ marinas, yacht clubs and ports. AND they get the peace of mind and reliability of the Beacon Wi-Fi Network.
Beacon is in Portland, ME and Emeryville, CA today!
The Harborage Marina in St Petersburg, FL has joined Beacon with a NextGen Marina Wi-Fi Network!
©2011 Beacon All rights reserved. All trademarks and registered trademarks are acknowledged