Beacon Wi-Fi supports a variety of browsers to better serve our customers. With newer versions of browsers coming more frequently and in greater numbers, we can only support browsers that we determine are the more recent versions and represent the largest group of customers. Most of the browser versions that we do not support are no longer supported by the companies responsible for their release.
Please find a complete list below:
· Internet Explorer 7 or newer, on Windows Vista or higher.
· Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or newer
· Opera 8.0 (2005) or newer (the TLS 1.1 protocol must be enabled)
· Google Chrome (Vista or higher. XP on Chrome 6 or newer. OS X 10.5.7 or higher on Chrome 5.0.342.1 or newer)
· Safari 3.0 or newer (Mac OS X 10.5.6 or higher and Windows Vista or higher)
· Android default browser on Honeycomb (v3.x) or newer
Beacon is in Portland, ME and Emeryville, CA today!
The Harborage Marina in St Petersburg, FL has joined Beacon with a NextGen Marina Wi-Fi Network!
©2011 Beacon All rights reserved. All trademarks and registered trademarks are acknowledged