1) The Marina, Yacht Club or Port pays a small installation fee, usually a fraction of the equipment costs. This includes our proprietary noise management technology and configurations.
2) Beacon Wi-Fi GUARANTEES coverage in the open areas of vessels
3) Beacon Wi-Fi maintains ownership of the equipment so we are 100% responsible for the upkeep,
upgrade and installation of the network – no finger pointing and a complete technology outsource!
4) The Marina, Yacht Club or Port provides Beacon Wi-Fi access to a broadband connection (cable/DSL).
5)The Marina, Yacht Club or Port pays a small monthly service fee which includes:
6) The boaters at your location get the award-winning Beacon Wi-Fi Network for FREE.
7) While cruising, your customers get FREE access any of our 250+ marinas, yacht clubs and ports. AND they get the peace of mind and reliability of the Beacon Wi-Fi Network.
Beacon is in Brick, NJ!
The Harborage Marina in St Petersburg, FL has joined Beacon with a NextGen Marina Wi-Fi Network!
©2011 Beacon All rights reserved. All trademarks and registered trademarks are acknowledged